20071017

Clique!

Thank you darling clique! I REALLY MISSED YOU GUYS. This is like my first time meeting you all for the holidays, and monday school's reopening?! SIGHH. Man.. Missed all my year one classmates ): Today we celebrated for Shile and my belated bday! : ) They surprised us with this really goooood Choco Tiramisuuu cake!!

(: Chocolateeeyy Tiramissuuuu! It's so cute 'cause it has the fork and spoon design! My 5th and last cake! Thanks to Liping, Michelle and my lesbian crush, su-h baby!!

But most of all.... Thank you, ROY! hahaha. (: I made a wish for you and liping too. 8 years later please reserve a table for us okay? ((: You get what I meant((: THANK YOU! HAHAHA! Oh, we were at BISHAN, Pizzahut. I was so not full?! I finished like a big slice of cake. HAHA. And I was still craving for something more. Omg, I just exposed what a glutton I am.. LOL. Went window shopping w lesbian crush, she ended up buying her clothes. HAHA! Was suppose to shop for a top for the upcoming band concert la. Just can't find the right one. I'm determined to get one, really. This thursday! If not I am not called TAN YIN JOO JOLENE. HAHA. Okay. yinjooooo. Oh man, missed my clique so much, but sch's starting. It's really hard to meet up when school starts. BAHHH! Hope to meet up again! PLEASE DO! Lol. Here are some really random shoots in Phut:
They asked us to make a wish.
Then pose with the cake before cutting it.
And kiss each other.
HAHA! None other than my silly clique((: LOVE Y'ALL!


Hahaha. 3 more days till I end work at Mediacorp. Man... I'm going to miss the people there. HAHA. Today's highlight at work. Being in the English dept. I think they expect us to like speak and type properly la. So uncle gabriel was like checking my work and melly was watching too. I thought everything was like PERFECT. I checked all my podcast uploads and all... Then huh.... they spot one damn mistake that made me so damn embarassed.
Si uncle: "HA! HA! HORRRRR!! YOUR EPISODE!!! You spell WRONG!!! SPELL APISODE! HA!!!"
Me: "......................."
Melly: "WO DA NI DE PI GU AH!!! Episode also can spell wrongly!!"
ME: -______________-" "........................................... AH!!!!!"

HAHAHA! Irritating. It's JUST ONE LETTER! hahaha. Funny people la. Hah.. Stay tune to another Apisode of, Jolene's tales. HAHA. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THURSDAY SUNDAY! It's.... POLDAR DAYYY!!! YAY! Lastly, Happy 18th birthday, boy. ((:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home